Speaking & Media
“Kim’s presentation is just what female thought leaders need”
Interested in booking Kim for a keynote or interview?
Kim Boudreau Smith is passionate about helping women find (and use!) their bold voices. A born entrepreneur with 25 years as a leader in Corporate America, Kim rocks at showing female entrepreneurs and high-performing professional women how to develop their speaking confidence, level up their presence, and increase their profitability. Kim’s raw, slightly rebellious, and always riveting speaking style makes her a go-to speaker for women’s business and professional conferences, associations, employee resource groups, and podcasts. Prior to launching her career as a professional speaker and speaking coach, Kim was the head of a radio station and for 25+ years ran a thriving fitness business. Kim is also the co-author of several Amazon bestselling books.
Kim’s Signature Talks
Tame Your Inner Critic; Liberate your Authentic Voice
- Release perfectionism by shifting from a fixed to a growth mindset
- Detach from other people’s opinions and pursue visibility opportunities where
they can authentically shine
Activate Your Authentic Voice to Close More Sales Conversations
- Release outdated programming around how to sell to clear space for a more authentic, intuition-based approach to sales conversations
- Ask questions from a place of curiosity and demonstrate to prospective clients that they understand their pain points and personal motivators
Harness Your Feminine Leadership Power
- Confront imposter syndrome by changing their self-talk from critical to compassionate
- Drop their “shoulder-padded” masculine-driven stance and embrace their
authentic leadership style
“I had the privilege of hearing Kim speak at a retreat I attended. Kim is a dynamic speaker, and she did a beautiful job sharing her story which was filled with compassion, lots of love, and laughter. I instantly felt connected to her, and she stirred so many emotions in me as I could easily relate to what she shared. I left with a new sense of direction and the motivation I needed to take bold action.”
– Darlene Hawley,
Online Business Coach, darlenehawley.com
“Kim’s presentation was powerful and inspiring. I experienced a major shift that propelled me forward in my business in major ways. Her message is timely, and her presences is captivating and engaging.”
– Terina Maldonado
Public Speaker, Life Coach, Author
Be In The Know!
Join the community newsletter for periodic resources and advice on developing your big bold voice!