Six Month 1:1 Leadership Coaching
Are you holding yourself back from your authentic leadership?
Do you have limiting beliefs that are hindering your growth? Are you tired of not knowing how to handle those high-stakes conversations, calling people to take action, and getting bypassed for promotions?
Whether you are an emerging leader, mid-level leader, or executive leader, I can help you overcome your mindset, inner critic, or imposter syndrome, so you are effective with your communication leading powerful presentations, meetings, sales, and asking for what you are worth!
Overcome that nasty inner critic, minimize the demanding need of imposter syndrome, unapologetically and imperfectly, you will never second guess yourself again, release limiting beliefs, and opportunities will be won in high-stakes conversations, sales, career promotions, speaking, presenting, and more! Taking your Leadership to the next multiple levels.
During our six months together, I will help you:
- Strengthen your Confidence in Every Room you Enter
- Quite & Manage the Inner Critic, so Your Authenticity Shines
- Overcome Imposter-Related Feelings
- Enhance Your Executive Communication & Presence for Every High-Stake Conversation
- Shatter Your Own Glass Ceiling & Limiting Beliefs
- Reclaim Your Authentic Voice & Go For the Ask
- Become Comfortable with the Uncomfortable Feelings
- Shape Strong Habits to Sustain Your Leadership
- Develop a “Yes And” attitude & play nicely with feelings that arise when presenting ideas and navigating uncomfortable conversations.
I hired Kim’s coaching services because I was not confident in public speaking, leveraging my voice and leaning into conversations professionally and personally. Working with Kim has taught me to amplify my authentic voice and tap into the essence of my heart and truths when expressing myself and sharing my story. No more playing it safe with my voice, instead being intentional and courageously bold with my message. I have strengthened my leadership skills, speaking abilities to be heard, seen, and transform conversations at the table on the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the workplace and it contributed to my career advancement. Surrender to Kim’s holistic approach of coaching and Trust the Process and Get Out of Your Own Way!
– Keiyania M.
Six Month 1:1 Business Coaching
Are you two years or more into your business and seeking more growth? Struggling with visibility & profitability?
Whether you are a coach, consultant, or seasoned business professional, I can help you turn your business into greater visibility & profits. Have a solid message that leads your business to the next levels of success!
You will become more confident with your voice, in turn creating more impact when you open your mouth to speak!
As a business professional, you need visibility that leads to profitability, but where and how do you do this? Working together, we will strengthen that confidence so you can have powerful sales calls, stand out in your area of expertise as a go-to thought leader, and increase your visibility and your voice!
During our six months together, I will help you:
- Grow your audience and prospects
- Land coveted speaking opportunities-more visibility
- Design powerful CTAs (calls to action) with sales calls, interviews & more
- Conquer sales calls in your bold voice with confidence
- Overcome limiting beliefs that can lead to playing small and procrastinating
- Become clearer on your next successful steps with programs and pricing
- Be the go-to expert & thought leader in your industry
- Shape strong habits to sustain your business
“Kim was referred to me by a coworker after discussing the struggles of controlling thoughts racing through my mind while presenting to customers or coworkers. Kim helped me center that energy and brought my confidence front and center again. With all of the struggle’s women have in 2020, confidence should not be one.”
– Cheryl Garlan
Six Month 1:1 Speaker Coaching
If becoming a paid, professional speaker is part of your business growth plan (as it should be!), I’m here to help you find your voice, refine your speaking and presentation skills, and learn how to captivate your audience from the first moment you step on stage.
Do you struggle with the clarity of your topic, the formatting of your talk, and all the nerves before presenting? Not landing a strong call to action to lead people where you want them to go? How about negotiating your fees with event planners?
There is a lot to being a professional speaker. Are you up for the work?
During our six months together, we will:
- Design powerful stage offers and high-converting salesreate authentic and engaging on-brand speaking content for live and virtual events.
- Develop speaking materials: one sheet, speaking/marketing reels, and templates for pitching.
- Identify target speaking and media opportunities.
- Enhance your Bold stage presence, matching your message, confidence, and body language.
- Implementing your story so your audience is moved with emotion and you are relatable.
- Discover new ways to play nicely with feelings that come up when presenting or delivering a keynote.
“Kim’s presentation was powerful and inspiring. I experienced a major shift that propelled me forward in my business in major ways. Her message is timely, and her presences is captivating and engaging.”
– Terina Maldonado
Public Speaker, Life Coach, Author
Step Into Your Moxie® Speak Up and Influence Training
In Step into Your Moxie® Speak Up and Influence, participants will strengthen their inner and outer voices to speak up for themselves and the ideas and issues that matter most to your company.
Step Into Your Moxie Speak Up, and Influence is a Two-Day or Eight-Week Experience.
By the end of this experience, participants will be able to:
- Reframe diminishing self-talk so that it supports rather than undermines communication confidence
- Harness a “Yes And” attitude and play nicely with feelings that come up when presenting ideas and navigating uncomfortable situations
- Minimize vocalized thinking and amplify speaking presence to increase credibility, likeability, and trust
- Call people to take action on ideas in low and high-stakes speaking situations (i.e., team meetings, project pitches, or presentations)
- Address common pain points and personal motivators that get in the way of people taking action
- Tell stories that create connection, discovery, and buy-in for those listening.
- Articulate their value and go after visibility opportunities that position them/your company as thought leaders
- Identify and begin to address potential team/company barriers to communication success.
- Set and rearticulate boundaries to strengthen individual and team wellbeing
- Possess the words to take responsibility for mistakes and repair harm when it’s caused
- Live and lead into a legacy that aligns with their values.